Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! Strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the new catalog is so gorgeous, I had trouble picking a favorite. I finally landed on Naturally Eclectic DSP.
Isn’t it pretty?!
Since I am showing you my favorite DSP, I thought I would also show you my all time favorite box. I was surprised to see my directions to make the Snickers Box have been pinned 10,000 times! That is way more than my other pins. 🙂 Here’s the link to the directions. You can put a full size Snickers or Milky Way bar or four mini bars in each box.
I used the Night of Navy and Emerald Envy markers to make the two tone tag.
This 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon comes in Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy and Peekaboo Peach. I recently offered a share of paper, ribbon and embellishments so people could get a little sampling of everything. I was really excited knowing I would be keeping 1/8 of a roll of each of the 50 new ribbons in the annual catalog. Accidentally, I oversold the ribbon and ended up with no ribbon for myself. I was actually bummed, so to console myself I bought the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon in all four colors!
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klelin at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts <—– You’re here
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits ((1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
If you’ve been waiting to place your first order from the new catalog, now is the best time to do it during Bonus Days. You can order from my online store here or email me your order to Beth@StampingMom.com Please use Host Code YRSP3T7F to get a free gift from me.
Here’s some of the Snickers Boxes I’ve made in the past~