Welcome to the Blog Hop for March 2017. This month our theme is “SaleABration”. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stamping Mom or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
- I love the Avant-Garden 2017 Sale-A-Bration stamp set. I got the idea for these cards from a beautiful card made by Marsha Reed.
- At first I started making these cards in all my favorite “flower colors”. This one is Calypso Coral.
- Then I decided I needed a cute box to put the cards in for gift giving, and turned my attention to making the cards in colors that would coordinate with the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP). This card is Mint Macaron.
- I also used the Succulent Garden DSP to make coordinating envelopes for each card. Sweet Sugarplum was used to make this card.
- The box is made with a 9″ x 9″ DSP and created with the Envelope Punch Board. The box fits standard A2 cards and is about 3/4″ thick.
Which SAB set is your favorite? You have until March 31 to get a free SAB gift with every $50 order.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Stamping Mom, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
1. Lisa Pretto
3. Peggy Noe
4. Nicole Watt
10. Tricia Chuba
11. Amanda Dickson
12. Megan Herst
13. Chris Miller
14. Diana Eichfeld
15. Gloria Plunkett
16. Jennifer Spiller
18. Debbie Henderson
19. Debra Byrd
20. Lisa Milligan
21. Kim Vogel
23. Katarina Ewa
24. Valerie Moody