Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose, number 21 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I used the Berry Basket Bigz L to make a fun Halloween treat basket. The Berry Basket is in the annual catalog, but everything I used to decorate it, is from the new 2015 Holiday Catalog. The bat from the Cheer All Year set is awesome! I wish we had a punch for him, but he was pretty easy to cut out free hand.
I love how the Happy Haunting DSP and Happy Haunting Washi Tape coordinate so well.
It’s time to start making Halloween treat baskets! I value your comments. Please leave me a comment at the top of this post.
The next stop is Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit! , number 23 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog