- 5 1/4” x 6” piece of cardstock or DSP (Designer Series Paper) for box- Stampin’ Up 6 x 6 Paper Stacks are perfect for this!
- 1/2” x 5 1/2” piece of cardstock for belly band
- Paper cutter with scoring blade- I like to use the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Tool
- Scissors- Paper Snips are my favorite.
- Sticky Strip™ or Tear & Tape Adhesive
- 3 Hershey’s® Nuggets® chocolate bars
- 3 1” x 3 ¼” pieces of cardstock or DSP
5 1/4″ x 6″ piece of DSP or cardstock. Score across the longer side (Landscape mode) at 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 4 1/2″, and 5 1/4″. Score across the shorter side (Portrait mode) at 3/4″, 2 1/4″, 3″, and 4 1/2″. See picture above
Use scissors to remove the top left and top right sections. Corner Round the two top corners. Use a bone folder on all the score lines. Cut the tabs on the score lines.The box goes together easier if the top and bottom tabs are trimmed on an angle as shown. Apply adhesive to the center tabs. See picture above.
Fold the top and bottom tabs in and then fold the center tab over the top. Apply the adhesive. See picture above.
Wrap 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of cardstock around box for belly band
Embellish as desired.
Wrap each Hershey Nugget with a 1″ x 3 1/4″ strip of DSP or cardstock
I have a group board on Pinterest for Stampin’ Up cards and 3-D gifts. Please follow my group board here and I’ll invite you to post your Stampin’ Up projects on the group board. Group boards are a great way to increase your Pinterest exposure. 169 people came to my blog from Pinterest yesterday. Before the group board I averaged two people a day visiting my blog from Pinterest. Email me at Beth@StampingMom.com if you have questions and I’d love to help you.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog