Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “from the heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Every year I make Reese’s Valentine Heart Boxes for my kids and this year is no exception.
Here’s last year’s boxes. I use the Gift Box Punch Board and the Box Size is 1.75 x 1.75 x 3.25. This box will hold two Reese’s Valentine Hearts.
This super simple box was made using a half sheet of Cardstock. I love the 3-D effect of the heart on the front. Hopefully Superman will like it too. It’s filled with his favorite Ghirardelli dark chocolate.
One of my fellow Kansas City display stampers gave me a treat similar to this in November and I switched things up to make a Valentine treat containing a mini Twix bar. I don’t know her name, but if I find out I’ll let you know. This would be a darling treat to hand out to my BSF gals on Valentine’s Day. I would probably put “Happy Valentine’s Day” on theirs even though I really do love them.
It’s time to start thinking about Valentines Day! What are you going to make?
Anything you make with the Sending Love Suite will turn out darling!
I’d love to get your comments or questions at the top of this post.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping