Stamparatus, the best stamp positioning tool on the market (product benefits and details below), is available to reserve today! With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is using a reservation system. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get this high demand product into demonstrator and customer hands as soon as possible.
- UPDATE! Whether the total number of reservations today is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open from Dec. 5 – Dec. 30, 2017! This will be the ONLY remaining window to reserve a Stamparatus.
- Limit: 1 tool per customer.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- After notification that your Stamparatus is available (March 19 or later), you’ll need to login and close your order. Be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct. You can add other products to the order at that time.
- Credit cards will not be charged (Stamparatus cost is $49 plus shipping and sales tax) until the Stamparatus ships from the Stampin’ Up! facility.
- UPDATE! Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship the Stamparatus in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- The Stamparatus will be a regular product in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Annual Catalog, starting June 1.
HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS to reserve your Stamparatus.
- To reserve through me, please go to my online store HERE
- Create an account and/or log into your Stampin’ Up account.
- After clicking thru and reaching my on-line store above, you will see a large Stamparatus Reserve Now Banner Ad.
- When you click on the Stamparatus Banner Ad, you will be taken to the reservation page.
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me at Beth@StampingMom.com
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- The Stamparatus measures 8″ X 8″ X 7/8″
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
- Retail Price–$49.00 plus shipping and sales tax.
I saw the Stamparatus in action at convention and I promise you won’t be disappointed. I will give you training on your Stamparatus if you order through me either in person or via video.
Reserve yours today to get it sooner in the Spring!