Welcome to our Blog Hop and a happy early Valentine’s Day to you! We have some great ideas, inspiration, tips, resources and how-to for you to have some fun this Valentine’s Day as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lisa Milligan at Life on Merlin on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
I love making Berry Baskets for little holiday gifts. This sparkly Valentine Berry Basket is full of Hershey’s Hugs.
I made a coordinating 3×3 card, sometimes called a love note!
A tradition in our family is making Gluten Free Sweet Treats for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Christmas and other holidays. Back in the day when we first started making this, gluten free wasn’t a thing. I adapted the recipe and it’s still very yummy!
With the addition of a cute tag, I’m ready to surprise and delight someone! Stamping can be so quick and easy. If you’ve never done it, you should try it.
Gluten Free Sweet Treats
- 8 c. Gluten Free Rice Chex
- 2 c. Peanuts (I use Trader Joe’s 50% Less Salt Roasted & Salted Peanuts)
- 1 16 oz. M&M’s ( I typically use the holiday M&M’s)
- 1 pkg. Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Snyder of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks
Melt Almond Bark in the microwave on low. Mix in other ingredients and spread onto waxed paper. Store in a covered dish.
My kids love receiving Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts for Valentine’s Day gifts. You can put two hearts in each box.
Please see a previous post about the Valentine Boxes Here
I’ve included links to the Stampin’ Up! products I’ve used, below the Blog Hop Lineup.
I’d love to hear your comments or questions.
The next stop is Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next time around!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Pam Baker at The Birch Cottage
- Sherry Macdonald at Elite Physiques
- Lisa Milligan at Life on Merlin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog