Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for October 2017. This month our theme is Give Thanks! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stamping Mom or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
We host a Thanksgiving celebration at our home every year and I like to send out invitations.
- The large leaves on the side panels and the “Give Thanks” are heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- The small leaves are made with glossy cardstock sponged with Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ink and cut with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
- The details about the gathering are written on the other side of the invitation.
- Hopefully you can see how the Gold Foil leaf and gold embossing really set off this card. Each card is a little different due to the coloring and placement of the small leaves.
- Click on a picture at the bottom of the post to order from my online store or see what products I used to make the invitation and fudge boxes. I send a free gift to everyone who places an order with me.
Our relatives say Steve’s fudge is awesome, so we give everyone some fudge in a decorated mini pizza box at our Thanksgiving celebration. Please leave me a comment at the top of this post and let me know if you have any Thanksgiving traditions. There’s details about my one on one card swap at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Stamping Mom, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
It’s time for my second one on one card swap.
- Please mail me a handmade Holiday card (a standard, full-sized 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card) by Saturday, Nov 4. Please don’t stress about this. Make a cute card and put it in the mail!
My address is Beth McCullough 843 26th St. West Des Moines, IA 50265
- Please use products from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs if possible. If people want to recreate your card, I want them to be able to easily acquire the products they need.
- Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold one in half and include it with your card) so that I can send your swap back to you.
- Please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it if they choose to. I will gather the cards I receive and mail them out so that everyone who sends me a card will receive a card in return.
- Feel free to add a note that I will send on to the recipient.
- I will take pictures of the swaps and share them here on my blog.
The first awesome swap arrived yesterday. Thanks Toni, I love it! Please don’t forget to get yours in the mail!
Designer Series Paper Sale Share — Since Stampin’ Up! is having a Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale I’m passing the savings on to you. $34 includes shipping. If you can pick up at my house, the share is $27. This is the least expensive way ever to get current beautiful Stampin’ Up DSP! Please email me at Beth@StampingMom.com
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Just Add Color Specialty DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Delightful Daisy DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Birthday Memories DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Be Merry DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Pick a Pattern DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Coffee Break DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Naturally Eclectic DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
- 12- 6 x 6 sheets of Petal Gaden DSP Stack
- 12– 6 x 6 sheets of Color Theory DSP Stack
- 12- 6 x 6 sheets of Wood Textures DSP Stack
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Christmas Around the World DSP
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Painted Autumn DSP
You can also pick 3 whole packages and get one free!
Ryan arrived last night with a couple of Okoboji camp counselor friends. We were so happy to have them here overnight and would have gotten ready for them properly if Ryan would’ve given us more than the five minute notice we received. 🙂