I started stamping back in 2003 on a card table in our bedroom. I quickly outgrew the table and convinced Superman to let me move a table into his office. By 2005, he “kicked me out” of his office and I moved into our dining room. That presented a problem, because the dining room table was always covered in cardstock scraps that I couldn’t bear to throw away and I didn’t have any kind of organization system in place. My table was piled high with stamping stuff and we were not able to invite friends and family into our home for dinners. Steve graciously traded with me somewhere around 2009 and put his office in the dining room. I got the “real” office at the front of the house. Steve’s office consisted of a desk, computer, TV and chair so it was easy to clean up for company. I was very happy in my office with french doors that I could close and hide my mess. Steve, not so much…sometimes while he was on a conference call, we had four kids racing around the house and two dogs barking. Steve wanted back in his real office with doors, but was scared to put me and my even bigger stamping stash back in the dining room. In 2016 Steve came to me with a proposal. If he could move back into his real office, I could turn the dining room into a real “built in” Stamping Studio and add the Sunroom on the back of the house that he promised me 25 years ago. The living room would become the new dining room. “Let me get this straight,” I said, “I get a Stamping Studio and a Sunroom? What’s the catch?” Well the catch was the Stamping Studio has to be neat and organized. Stamp n Storage to the rescue! I ordered two Three-Tier Paper Holders, six 8.5 x 11 Paper Holders, 60 Combo Holder (for ink pad, marker and refill bottles), 64 Compartment Lock-Down Punch Holder and lots of 6×7 Magnet Cards for my Framelits. I also ordered cabinets and countertops on sale at Menard’s. The good news for you is Stamp n Storage is having a private sale right now, and you can get 15% off anything through today July 31. You have to go through my link and enter the coupon code SAVE15.
By Thanksgiving 2016 my new Stamping Studio was a reality. This is the stamping side of my studio. The pink dog bed is for Maya and Molly. I usually stand right there to stamp and they lay in their bed and keep me company. You can tell from the Christmas tree that I took these pictures several months ago. 🙂
Here’s the office side. My one regret is I wish I would’ve lowered the counter to normal desk height. I’m not the tallest gal and climbing into my tall chair isn’t always easy. I’m also sure it’s not ergonomically correct. The monitor to the left is my T.V.
Here’s my display shelves. The bottom shelf shows some of the projects I made when I got to be a display stamper for OnStage in November 2016.
I love all my Stamp n Storage, but my favorite piece (I would recommend you get this first) is the 60 Combo Holder for ink pads, markers and refill bottles.
Here’s my 81/2 x 11 paper storage and stamp set storage. I love having the paper on display and easy access.
My 12 x12 paper fits inside this cabinet and is organized within two Three-Tier Paper Holders. My paper scraps and retired 8-1/2 x 11 paper are in these two big drawers under the counter top.
You walk through my Stamping Studio to get to the Sun Room. By far my favorite two rooms in the house! I could not be happier with my new stamping office. It is so enjoyable to have a space that is organized, and that I can share with others. I have friends over to stamp almost every week. If you’ll be in the Des Moines, Iowa area, email me and let me know when you’ll be in town. I’d love to have you over to stamp with me!
By the way, Steve gets embarrassed that I call him Superman. The story I told you today is just one small part of what makes him Superman to me.
My Holiday Catalog shares are going fast, please see below or click here for all the information
Buy It All and Receive a BONUS sampler – $40 (Includes shipping) ***Best Value*** If you can pick up at my house, the share is $34.
- 47 sheets of paper
- 7 yards of ribbon
- 52 embellishments
Plus BONUS sampler including these additional free products:
- 1 Acetate Card Box
- 1 Mini Pizza Box
- 2 Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes
Please email me at Beth@StampingMom.com and reserve your share.The order for the shares will be placed on Sept. 1. I am only selling 25 shares so don’t delay and contact me today!
Last day for STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits ((1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
JULY STARTER KIT DEAL! Best deal ever! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit in July (1 – 31), you’ll get $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 (that’s $26 in FREE product and the kit ships FREE) PLUS receive a BONUS Essentials Gift Pack including:
- Paper Snips ($10 value).
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value).
- Grid Paper ($11 value).
- Two Clear Blocks (D) ($17 value)
- Bone Folder ($7 value).
- BONUS: Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value). A “must-have” for the holidays.
That’s an added $72 value! This allows you to spend your starter kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET WITH THE $99 KIT?
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions.
- Be first! Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. The holiday catalog demonstrator pre-order begins Aug. 1. The Occasions Catalog demonstrator pre-order begins Dec. 1. Even more fun with your discount!
- Earn extra money and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- Almost 6 months to test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter (considered a partial quarter at that point) so you would have until Dec. 31 (Oct. – Dec. is the first full quarter) to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan. – March.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (Dec. 31), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Please use the Host Code YRSP3T7F when you order to get your free gift from me. You can also email me your order at Beth@StampingMom.com