A few weeks ago my Aunt Sherrie stopped by for a morning full of stamping fun. We got several things crossed off of her “stamping list.” One of the things she wanted to make was a fun card for her granddaughter. We looked at Pinterest and found a card similar to this one. We used the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Did you notice the Rhinestones on the pocket? I love the way this card turned out. While she was making a card for Haley, I made this one for the card swap we’ve been doing. I sent my card to Georgia Burhite with a really long letter. The most exciting part of the letter was telling about when Superman asked me to marry him when I was only 15. (At least I think I put that in the letter.) Anyway, I received this beautiful card from Georgia with a lovely note.
Georgia’s card was made with the Petal Garden DSP, Beautiful You stamp set, Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Did you see how Georgia paper pieced the dress and hat?! Thanks so much Georgia, I was thrilled to receive your card. Not everyone in our card swap has had time to get their card in the mail. If you haven’t received yours, please be patient. We’ve had a couple people who’ve had more than their fair share of things happening in their life. Things will calm down and they’ll have time to get a card made soon.
If you’re interested in participating in our next card swap, please email me at Beth@StampingMom.com
This summer is flying by. I was supposed to do RAGBRAI for two days this week with Superman and his brothers. RAGBRAI is the bicycle ride across Iowa. Unfortunately I ended up in the ER last week and the injury kept me home. I did ride my bike again for the first time this morning and it was good to be back in the saddle.
All the Stampin’ Up! demos got to see the new Holiday catalog today. It’s pretty awesome! I’m working on the details of my Holiday catalog share. I’m trying to achieve the same promotion I received last September, so I need to sell $1,500 in the next two months. By doing the shares, it really helps my sales. If you would enjoy receiving a sampling of all the new Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and/or embellishments in the Holiday catalog, please consider buying a share from me. This is a great deal for customers and demos alike.
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits ((1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
If you’ve been waiting to place your first order from the new catalog, now is the best time to do it during Bonus Days. You can order from my online store here or email me your order to Beth@StampingMom.com Please use Host Code YRSP3T7F to get a free gift from me.