Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Cute 3×3 cards with coordinating envelopes!
- Bermuda Bay
- Melon Mambo
- Crushed Curry
- New Daisy Punch
At the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event last weekend, I was introduced to three of my new favorite products in the new 2017-18 Stampin’ Up! Catalog which include the Daisy Punch, Wood Crate Framelits and Wood Textures DSP Paper Stack. All the new products will be available beginning June 1.
This crate is the perfect size for 3×3 cards or any kind of treat. I love making boxes and this one is quick and easy.
. I made this card at OnStage using the new Daisy punch.
My envelopes are trimmed in the Brights Designer Series Paper Stacks #138434. This paper is retiring and it’s probably the item I’ll miss the most. If you want some, get it quick before it’s gone.
Shhh, don’t tell my Mom, but she’s getting this cute little crate with the three 3×3 cards and envelopes with her Mother’s Day gift. My parents live in an independent senior living facility, so she can leave a sweet note for someone without having to put it in the mail. If you give money for graduation gifts, it would be fun to add it to a little crate of cards.
The currently available products I used on this project are shown at the very bottom of this post.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards