My younger sister and her family have been visiting us in Iowa this week. They are returning home to Georgia tomorrow morning. Jenn mentioned she would love some Congrats cards to send out to her team mates. So what do you do when you have one hour to whip up ten cards and envelopes? First, I grabbed a package of Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. There are 20 cards and envelopes for only $6. The cards are 5″ x 3 1/2″ and are big enough to be mailed. I got started by stamping random dots using Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. When I say random, I must tell you that this is tough for me. I’m actually a retired Accountant. Most accountants like things organized and evenly spaced. Even after stamping for 13 years, I have to remind myself, “let the dots fall off the page and some can be closer or farther apart, it’s OK if two dots of the same color are close to each other.” I bet there’s some accountants and others who understand exactly what I’m talking about. 🙂 Anyway, the Razzleberry dots are made with a pencil eraser instead of a stamp. The sentiments are from the retired stamp set, Bravo.
I learned something new today! This picture is the first collage I’ve ever made. I’ve been asked to be a guest designer on Craft Project Central and there’s several things I need to learn. The first thing on my list was to learn to make a collage for Pinterest, so hopefully I’ll be much better at it by September.
We had a wonderful time at the annual Olson family reunion today in Odebolt, Iowa. My aunt and uncle hosted everyone at their farm today. My Aunt Irene made a wonderful picnic lunch with delicious homemade ice cream and melt in your mouth Sugar cookies (made with my grandmother’s recipe) for dessert. The little cousins got several rides around the farm in the John Deere Gator. I have several pictures I’ll show you tomorrow.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Please subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on Pinterest here.
I’d love to be your demonstrator if you don’t already have one! Please email me so I can tell you about my extra special offer.
$5 for EVERY $50! BONUS DAYS JULY 7-31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 2 – 31, 2016.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, except $99 Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. However, coupons CAN be redeemed for prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.