Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I love making these Coaster Calendars plus Post it Notes! The Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP is stunning! The shiny part is beautiful Copper. I also love the coordinating 3/8 Ruched Ribbon in Flirty Flamingo. The calendar is 3″ x 2 1/4″. I bought them a few months ago here. Unfortunately, they are out of stock. For the calendars I made last year, I bought the calendars here.
Here’s the side view showing how you can set it up on your desk. I also bought the chipboard several years ago. I make these calendars every year. Last year Stampin’ Up! sold chipboard so you could cut your own 4″x4″ and corner round the edges. You can google chipboard or I did find coasters today here. Hopefully they are they same. I’ve never purchased chipboard coasters from this company.
Here’s the Post it Note side.
I love bright and happy colors! I have every color of bright and happy Fiesta dishes. Well, the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP reminds me of my Fiesta because it’s also so bright and happy. I typically give away most of the projects I make, but this Coaster Calendar plus Post it Notes is going to be sitting on my stamping desk through all of 2017!
Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Pinterest here.
I only have one video on my You Tube channel and it’s the directions to this Coaster Calendar plus Post it Notes. Please have grace if you choose to watch my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbs62Az6oX0
If you’d like to see more videos with directions for my projects in the future or have any questions, please leave me a comment at the top of this blog post.
I made this video a year ago and Stampin’ Up! no longer sells the Coaster Board. Leave me a comment and I can tell you where you can purchase the coasters.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts