Welcome to the first Pals Blog Hop of 2015. We hope your new year is off to a great creative start. To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog this month – the Occasions catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-bration products too. If you don’t know how to earn free Sale-a-bration products – contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to learn more.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from
Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
I LOVE the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set! I tend to buy flower sets and this is the best flower set ever! It’s essentially a three step flower and a free SAB item.
I used Basic Gray for the first step of the flower. Bermuda Bay was used for the second step, and Bermuda Bay stamped off once, was used for step three. I made my card Note Card size (5 x 3 1/2). Don’t limit yourself to only Whisper White and Crumb Cake Note Cards. The white piece is cut with the third smallest Oval Framelit. The Bermuda Bay ring is cut using the fourth and fifth smallest Oval Framelits.
I made the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and used Confetti Celebration DSP on the flap. Who doesn’t love a matching envelope?
I’m sending this card to a dear friend, who made my family a delicious dinner while I was out of town last week. Thanks Janene!
The next stop is
on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadller at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon