Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
number 1 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
One of my favorite tools is the Envelope Punch Board. It only costs $20 and every crafter needs one.
A full size Snickers or Milky Way fits in this box. I used a 6″ x 6″ sheet of Brights Color Collections Designer Series Paper (DSP). With one package of DSP you could make 80 boxes! I think this will make a great back to school gift for teachers and friends. I have made these boxes in the past for Halloween and Thanksgiving treats. You can find pictures of my Snickers boxes on my Pinterest page Stamping Mom Stampin’ Up! 3D Gifts- click Here
Here is a Santa Gift Card Envelope I made last Christmas also using the Envelope Punch Board. The punch I used to make the buckle is retired, but you could also use the Label Bracket punch or the Decorative Label punch.
Click here for directions to make the Snickers Envelope Punch Board Box!
The next stop is Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
number 3 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog