Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I was searching through my new Designer Series Paper and was surprised to find that the Valentine paper I like best was in the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack. Every year my kids get two Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts in a Valentine Box made with the Gift Box punch board. Last year my boxes were made with traditional Valentine colors, see the boxes Here
My daughter Abby was busy studying for finals, but thought she should take a break and design and clean and simple card to match the boxes. Please leave a comment for Abby as this is her blog debut. She continued with the colors Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. I didn’t think to ask Abby who will receive her card…
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at www.StampinMojo.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog