Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating an early Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn, number 7 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Did you know Stampin’ Up! has a gift box for Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins? My kid’s favorite treat to receive for any holiday is Reese’s Peanut Butter ________! You know…Hearts, Eggs, Pumpkins, Christmas Trees etc. Does Reese’s make a Peanut Butter Turkey? They would like that too. Anyway, I make these boxes for every holiday that Reese’s and my kids celebrate together 🙂 Here’s a few of my Halloween boxes.
You’re probably wondering about the cute witch hat on the pumpkin in the middle? That hat was designed by Janet Baker and it is adorable! The box size is 1.75 x 1.75 x 3.25. You need an 8 x 8 piece of cardstock and Gift Box Punch Board.
You can put either one or two pumpkins in each box.
So which box is your favorite? The spider, the polka dot pumpkin or the pumpkin with the witch hat? I’d love to hear your comments or questions.
Yep, my favorite is the pumpkin with the witch hat! Please click on the pictures at the bottom of this post to order. Please use Host Code P67Y63UQ and you will receive 5 Spider Web Doilies from me for every $50 order. For a $100 order you’ll receive the 5 Spider Web Doilies and also the punched pieces to make 5 witches hats (assorted colors). While my supply lasts. The Spider Web Doilies are on backorder at Stampin’ Up!
The next stop is Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine, number 9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Art
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog