Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects represent our favorite year end Season. It may be Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas (and maybe even a combination!) We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
After I quickly eliminated Winter from my list of favorite seasons ( I do live in Iowa where it’s very cold and very snowy for a very long time each winter) I had a hard time picking between the rest. Autumn in Iowa is gorgeous and probably my favorite time, but I also love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love making cards, but boxes are probably my very favorite thing to make. Last week I made this 3 Nugget Box. Jan commented and asked me to design a 5 Nugget Box.
So Jan, this one is for you, my very first 5 Nugget Box.
The Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP is perfect for Autumn or Thanksgiving.
I first used traditional Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Nuggets wrapped in silver foil. This DSP seemed like gold would be a better choice. Abby graciously ran to the store and got some Milk Chocolate with Toffee & Almonds wrapped in gold foil. ( These Nuggets are very tasty!) I do like how they look with gold.
Which do you like the 3 Nugget box or the 5 Nugget box? I always make a “to go” treat for my guests at our big Thanksgiving Day celebration. Since they always go home so full, I may use this DSP but cut back to the 3 Nugget box.
Please stop back tomorrow for picture directions to make the 5 Nugget box. Please subscribe to my blog.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jeanie Stark at www.juststampin.com
- Sue Becker at www.RnRStamping.com
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts