Welcome to the February Pals Blog Hop. This month we are sharing what we love – our favorite Stampin’ Up! products and our favorite crafting techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky.com. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
I have so many favorite Stampin’ Up! products! I rarely make a card without using my Big Shot. When Stampin’ Up! first started selling Big Shots, I was sure I didn’t need one. Well I was wrong. It is the most versatile machine ever. I love that it doesn’t need batteries or have computer controls. It works everywhere, all the time, with no instruction manual needed. Sale-A-Bration is the best time to get a Big Shot, if you don’t already own one. You will get two free Sale-A-Bration items with the purchase of a Big Shot.
I used Mother’s Love from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog to make a birthday card for my Mom. I stamped the flower in black Momento ink. I used the Melon Mambo Blendabilities to color in the flower and Wild Wasabi for the leaves. Coloring with Blendabilities is so much fun! Blendabilities is another product that at first glance I wasn’t sure I needed. I have found that coloring with Blendabilites relieves stress, and I really like the cards colored with Blendabilities.
I love the Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stacks for making sure the envelopes are cute and color coordinated. Do you feel special when the card you receive has a matching envelope? I know I do.
The Oval Collection Framelits do a great job “framing” the artwork. They have become my new “go to” item for my cute and simple cards.
After I cut the Melon Mambo oval rim for the black card, I had this beautiful leftover piece of Melon Mambo left that seemed like it needed to be made into a card too. Above is a picture of the card I made with leftovers. Which do you like better? My original black card or my “leftover” melon Mambo card? Click on “Mother’s Love Birthday Card” title at the top of this post and then scroll back to the bottom to find the comment box, if you would like to leave a comment. Thanks so much!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of you
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
The next stop is Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.