Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are “stepped up” by using textures or fun techniques. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Remarkable You is such a beautiful stamp set and I was so happy to see it in the new catalog! I chose to use Gold Emboss Powder on water color paper and then splatter on Wink of Stella Gold.
I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Cucumber Crush reinkers. My flowers were made with a combination of regular watercoloring and the Floating Reinker Technique. I believe Sandi MacIver is the originator of the Floating Reinker Technique.
So what do you do with the flowers where the ink runs outside the lines? Cut out the flower and make another card. 🙂
I didn’t want to waste the Gold Foil paper, so I cut out ovals and again made more cards.
Which card do you like the best? Please leave me a comment or question at the top of this post.
Please subscribe to my blog. I have lots to share with my regular blog subscribers, so please come back tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love