Welcome to the Pals December 2017 Blog Hop featuring “All that Sparkles and Shines”. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The new Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) available Jan. 3, 2018 has gorgeous Silver Foil accents. The Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon was designed to be the perfect match for this paper.
I fell in love with this paper and ribbon when I got to make this Silver Mini Gable Box at OnStage in November! It’s full of sparkle and shine! The new Silver Baker’s Twine shines as well. If you want to add some sparkle and shine to your products, check out the Swee Soiree Suite in the Occasion catalog beginning Jan 3.
I heat embossed the Happy Birthday with Silver Emboss Powder and added a Silver Foil layer behind it. This box is created with the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies and is perfect for treats, gift cards or the new Whisper White Narrow Note Cards, also available Jan. 3.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on January 10, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose