Do you own the Large Numbers Framelits? If not, why not? They are only $31 and oh so useful!
I broke out the Silver Glimmer Paper and a retired set to make this graduation card for a good friend.
Here’s Grandpa Harold’s Gift Card Holder 80th Birthday card. After it was done, I wished I had put sequins in the numbers.
When I made my niece, Lindsay’s, graduation card, I remembered the sequins, so this is a shaker card.
These are Christmas Count Down Numbers.
Large Numbers Framelits will always be part of my collection. Click on the picture below and make them part of your collection as well. You won’t regret it!
Designer Series Paper Sale Share — Since Stampin’ Up! is having a Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale I’m passing the savings on to you. $34 includes shipping. If you can pick up at my house, the share is $27. This is the least expensive way ever to get current beautiful Stampin’ Up DSP! Please email me at Beth@StampingMom.com
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Just Add Color Specialty DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Delightful Daisy DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Birthday Memories DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Be Merry DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Pick a Pattern DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Coffee Break DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Naturally Eclectic DSP
- 6– 6 x 12 sheets of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
- 12- 6 x 6 sheets of Petal Gaden DSP Stack
- 12– 6 x 6 sheets of Color Theory DSP Stack
- 12- 6 x 6 sheets of Wood Textures DSP Stack
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Christmas Around the World DSP
- 6- 6 x 12 sheets of Painted Autumn DSP
Please leave a comment at the top of this post.
Keegan had his Fall vocal concert the other night. He was telling us we didn’t need to go, but then five minutes before the concert started he was texting us, telling us we were going to be late. Steve assured him we were in our seats already. I’m glad he really does care, and I wouldn’t miss any chance to hear Keegan sing. Anyway, can you see my tall Keegan in the center of the back row?
I was looking through our pictures from this summer and this picture made me smile. I love watching Steve participate in his triathlons except the swimming portion. During the swimming they all look alike and I have no idea where he is. At this triathlon he was getting ready to swim and I noticed he was the only man that was given a pink swim cap. (Yep, he was given a women’s cap by mistake.) At least I could pick him out of the crowd and watch him do the entire swim race. I now have a plan for next year’s triathlons. 🙂