Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Have you thought of how you’ll be packaging your Easter treats this year? I love using the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board. I used an 8 x 8 sheet of cardstock for each box. The Bunny Bottom boxes are 1.75 x 1.75 x 3.25 The Bunny Face box is 3.25 x 3.25 x 1.75. The Honeycomb Embellishments from the 2016 Occasions Catalog make adorable Bunny Bottoms.
My kids each get two Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs for Easter and these boxes are the perfect size.
The Bunny Face box would be great for all kinds of yummy Easter Treats.
Here’s my Easter Berry Basket filled with treats. The “happy easter” sign is made with the Handpicked Framelits Dies which are on sale this week.
I hope my Easter Bunnies have inspired you to get hoppin’.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog.
Please leave questions or comments at the top of this post.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations