We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I had a friend text me on Sunday that she needed a romantic, sophisticated wedding card using the Tiffany blue color. Well, this is my first attempt. What do you think? In real life, it’s really sparkly and pretty. I’m not sure if it’s romantic or sophisticated. Please leave me a comment at the top of this blog post.
Because my Stampin’ Up! order doesn’t arrive until tomorrow, I had to use some retired products. The ribbon and the banner framelit have retired. Everything else is current. The “congrats!” is from the Happy Happenings set. You should get that one if you don’t already have it. I used Pool Party ink, Versamark and clear embossing powder on the sentiment. I always think anything embossed looks fancier. The Bloomin’ Heart framelit is amazing and so easy to use with the Precision Base Plate. I used my Pool Party marker to tint the Rhinestones. The embossing folder is called Elegant Dots.
Please subscribe to my blog or follow my me on Pinterest here
WHAT? JUST $5 FOR A PAPER PUMPKIN KIT? 31 HOUR SALE! For first time Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. Starts at 6 p.m. Central, Thursday, June 9. This would make a great gift! More details tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore