Pals Blog Hop: Earth Day is Every Day
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day. This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from
on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
As I considered what projects to make with a recycling theme, I kept thinking of “can” projects. My first project involved filling the need for a cute pencil holder for my desk. It started as a LA Smoothie can which was transformed with Painted Blooms DSP, one of the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and a Blackberry Bliss Butterfly. Quick and easy!
With May Day coming soon, I thought I would show you one of my favorite May Day can recycling projects. It involves purchasing your favorite canned fruit, or in my case purchasing my son Keegan’s favorite peaches with the pop top lid. I use a Pampered Chef can opener and open the bottom of the can. Keegan happily eats the peaches and I wash out the can. I fill the can with May Day candy and seal the bottom of the can by replacing the bottom tin using Tombo Liquid Glue. I used the opposite side of the Painted Blooms DSP to cover this can. I cased Elisha Smith’s cute tag idea to finish off the front. When you deliver the cans on May Day, the kids and their Mom’s will wonder how you ever got the candy in the can without opening up the pop top. This will improve your standing in the “Mother of the Year” contest!
Please stop back tomorrow to get instructions on how to make a Double Berry Basket.
The next stop is
on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’ s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains