Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
This Double Pocket Treat Holder is made with a 8×8 piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the 2017 Occasions catalog. I was blessed to be a display stamper for the Kansas City Stampin’ Up! convention last weekend and got to use product that isn’t available to customers until Jan 4, 2017. I think you should add Party Animal DSP to your wish list! All kinds of treats will fit in this Double Pocket Treat Holder, but I added a 3×3 card and envelope. You can probably get four cards to fit, two in each pocket.
Here’s a smaller version made with a 6×6 piece of Party Animal DSP. Isn’t it adorable?! Who wouldn’t want a couple Ghirardelli treats to brighten your day!
Let me know if you want the directions, they are super simple to make. I have a Christmas version made with Candy Cane Lane DSP I can show you tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts