Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin’ Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals’ creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat, number 7 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
One of the reasons I started stamping back in 2003, was to make thoughtful gifts for family, friends, kid’s teachers, etc. I was at a Kindermusik class and saw an altered notebook made by a Stampin’ Up demo. It was so cute and I was hooked. I love the fact that I can be almost ready to walk out the door for an event, and go to my stamping office and whip up a cool hostess gift. For today’s post I made three 3×3 cards and envelopes with a matching note holder. My favorite retiring colors are Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush. My favorite retiring punch is the Blossom punch. I will also miss the stamp set, Mixed Bunch. My “go to” paper is the Backgrounds DSP stacks which are also retiring.
I made three very simple 3×3 cards using punches and white embossing powder.
Here’s a set of cards I made using Coastal Cabana.
The note holder is held together with a cute flower on a belly band.
I originally made a similiar 3×3 note holder years ago with directions from Julie Davison. Please let me know if you would like the instructions for the Note Holder.
The next stop is Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations, number 9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery