- 5 1/4” x 5 1/2” piece of cardstock or DSP (Designer Series Paper) for box- Stampin’ Up 6 x 6 Paper Stacks are perfect for this!
- 1/2” x 6” piece of cardstock for belly band or 11″ piece of ribbon
- Paper cutter with scoring blade- I like to use the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Tool
- Scissors- Paper Snips are my favorite.
- Sticky Strip™ or Tear & Tape Adhesive
- 3 Hershey’s® Miniatures® chocolate bars
- 3- 1 6/16” x 3” pieces of cardstock or DSP to wrap candy bars
5 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of DSP or cardstock. Score across the longer side (Landscape mode) at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, and 5″.Score across the shorter side (Portrait mode) at 1/2″, 1″, 4 1/4″, and 4 3/4″. See picture above
Use scissors to remove the top left and top right sections. Corner Round the two top corners. Use a bone folder on all the score lines. Cut the tabs on the score lines.The box goes together easier if the top and bottom tabs are trimmed on an angle as shown. Apply adhesive to the center tabs. See picture above.
- Fold the top and bottom tabs in and then fold the center tab over the top. Apply the adhesive. See picture above.
Click on the picture and it will take you to my store. Starting Monday Oct 19 all stamp sets are 15%off. Please use Host Code P67Y63UQ
Please use Host Code P67Y63UQ and you will receive 5 Spider Web Doilies from me for every $50 order. For a $100 order you’ll receive the 5 Spider Web Doilies and also the punched pieces to make 5 witches hats. While my supply lasts. The Spider Web Doilies are on backorder at Stampin’ Up! Here’s a picture of the Spider Web Doilie and the witches hat.
All the products I used are listed below. Click on the picture and it will take you to my store to order the items.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog