Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make paper crafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When it comes to Stampin’ Up! products, I find the punches and framelits the hardest to resist. Please keep this between us, but I may own almost every punch Stampin’ Up! has made since 2003. This is information we don’t need to share with Superman. I would tell him if he asked, but fortunately, he’s never asked. 🙂
Anyway, I made this card with the brand new Layering Ovals Framelits. The flowers are from the Garden in Bloom stamp set. The flower is raised on dimensionals and splattered with the black marker. Both these things make the card really pretty in real life. Do you like the matching envelope? When I send a card, I want the recipient to be excited about it from the moment they pull it out of the mailbox.
Since the envelope is cute, the inside of the card needs to be cute too. The flowers are all embossed using Versamark, black ink and Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I colored them in with using ink pressed into the lid of the stamp pad and an aqua painter. Who needs adult coloring books? If you color on a card instead, you actually get to send it to someone and brighten their day.
I almost always make my cards with someone in mind to receive them. This card has no recipient, so if you would like to receive this card in the mail, please comment at the top of this post. I’ll randomly pick someone and hopefully brighten their day!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
Please click on the products below to order from my online store.