This is such a darling and easy box to make. I got the directions from an awesome Stampin’ Up! demo in the UK, Pootles! Here’s her box.
Isn’t it cute? I followed Pootles directions, but put mine together without the overlapping showing. Abby, my design consultant (otherwise known as my sweet daughter), thought the Birthday Bouquet DSP was so pretty and we should show as much of it as possible.
Here’s the link to Pootles directions.
Then I got busy and made some more! I love the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.
- Paper Pumpkin is celebrating its 3rd anniversary with a bonus free stamp set ($17 value) in the April kit! Make sure to subscribe by April 10 to receive this special kit!
- Save $5 when you purchase a 3 month Pre-Paid Subscription by March 31 + get a Free Sale-a-bration gift!
Stock up on In Colors and get the Sale A Bration free gifts if ordered by Thursday March 31!
Are You Throwing Money Away?
That’s exactly what you could be doing if you are not taking advantage of what we are calling the Ultimate Bundle! During SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 5 – March 31), you will receive up to $155 worth of your choice of products with the $99 Starter Kit. That’s up to $56 FREE! You can maximize your savings even more when you select from our 15% off bundles and weekly deals. But wait…there’s more!
- The kit ships for FREE, a savings of 10%.
- Earn a minimum 20% off discount.
- Participate in preorders.
- AND it’s risk free! There is no penalty to drop. No pressure to sell or hold parties. If you sell or purchase $300 of product during each quarter, your demonstrator perks renew.
SO…if you are thinking about placing a $75 order or more…consider purchasing the Ultimate Bundle…the Starter Kit…and maximize your value!
Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
I’d love to hear your questions or comments. Please leave a comment at the top of this post.
I just started a new Pinterest Board that will show the Stampin’ Up products and their numbers. See it Here