Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from
on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I love this Happy Easter Bunny! I actually had made this card using Blendabilities before I knew they had been discontinued. I remade the card using Stampin’ Write Markers. It’s great that we have so many choices to color our cards. I saw the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim for the tail on Pinterest. It seems like the Pompom Trim was designed to be this bunny’s tail.
The largest Oval Framelit is a scallop oval. It is the perfect size to look like an Easter Egg, yet fit inside a standard size envelope. When cutting this card, I left the very top out of the Framelit to keep the pieces connected as a card. I think the scallop oval Framelit will be useful for making fun cards for any occasion.
The Best Year Ever DSP was used along with the Envelope Liner Framelit to coordinate with the card.
The next stop is
on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian