Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December; we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! products that should be on everyone’s wish list. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Steve’s Famous Fudge!
I’ve told you before that my husband, Steve, is the “Second best fudge maker” in the State of Iowa according to the Iowa State Fair. (Our family and friends know he’s actually #1!) Anyway, at Christmas time his fudge making goes into high gear. Every year I come up with a new way to package the fudge. This year the boxes are smaller. Now that Steve has lost a lot of weight, he feels like he should be handing out fudge in smaller quantities. 🙂
This first box is my “rustic” fudge box. I love the wooden Snowflake Elements.
Here’s the “fancy” fudge box. I wasn’t sure if I could use the Silver Glimmer Paper with the Bow Builder punch, but it worked great!
I used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to make my “snowflake” fudge box.
Which fudge box is your favorite?
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog